Christmas Creations Lay-By
Putting Goods on Lay-By can be a very convenient way to shop.
The Christmas Creations Lay-By program allows you to order your Christmas Lights now and pay for them over a period of time - without incurring interest charges that you would normally pay if you used your credit card.
Lay-By through our online store is available for a minimum purchase of $500.00 in a single order.
How Does It Work?
A 'Lay-By' is a contract between you ("the Customer") and VD Kerle, the owner of www.christmascreations.net.au (the “Merchant”.) If you elect to place your order on Lay-By we will complete the necessary Lay-By agreement and send it to you by return email for signing.
The essential terms of the Lay-By agreement follow:
At the time of receiving the Lay-By agreement, we will invoice you either through PayPal or for Direct Deposit an amount equal to 20% of the value of the order.
We will agree to hold the goods that you have ordered until they have been paid for in full in instalments within a fixed period. The maximum period of time for which a Lay-By can be held is 6 months from the date of the order being placed with us.
You can pay the Lay-By off in instalments over the period of the Agreement.
We require you to make payment of a further 20% of the full value of the order at least every 2 months during the term of the Agreement, with the outstanding balance to be paid in full to complete the said Lay-By Agreement.
Alternately you can pay it off in a lump sum any time during the term of the Agreement.
Once the Lay-By has been paid in full, we will ship the order to you.
How Do I Place An Order?
- Go to the web site as you normally would.
- Select the products that you want to purchase (using the Add to Cart Function) and then proceed to the Checkout.
- In Checkout, type "Lay-By" into the Special Instructions section.
- Proceed through the remaining step of Checkout.
- Upon receipt of your order we will complete the Lay-By agreement and render an invoice for 20% of the full value of the order (including freight). These will be emailed back to you - please ensure you provide a valid email address.
- You then sign the Lay-by Agreement (a scanned or mailed copy must be returned to us) and pay the deposit.
- We will track the progress of your payments and send you reminder if you have missed a scheduled payment. It is always prudent to email us and confirm when you have made a payment.
What Happens If I Want to Cancel My Order?
You can cancel your lay-by purchase at any time but in doing so you will forfeit the 20% deposit that has already been paid.
What Happens If I Can’t Meet My Payment Schedule?
In the first instance, let us know as we will try to work with you to complete the terms of the Agreement so that the goods are fully paid for in the end and so that you receive your order.
If it is not possible for you to meet your payment schedule or to make your final payment in full by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the Lay-By Agreement.
- In this case you will forfeit the 20% deposit that you paid to secure the Lay-by.
- If you have paid more than the 20% deposit, we will refund the balance, less any transaction fees that may be incurred (PayPal or bank fees.)
If you are in danger of defaulting on your Lay-By Agreement we will notify you in writing giving you the opportunity to remedy the problem within 14 days.
If you would like further information on our Lay-by program, please either email us at email@example.com or phone during business hours on 07 54 816101.
Contact us for more info